7:10-7:50 Morning Work/Tutoring and Intervention
7:50-8:20 Announcements/Morning Meeting
8:20-8:30 Restroom Break
8:30-10:00 ELA Instruction
10:00-10:45 Activity *See Schedule below
10:45-11:20 Math Instruction
11:20-11:30 Restroom Break
11:30-11:38 Math Instruction
12:03-12:20 Math Instruction
1:00-1:10 Restroom Break
Tuesday- PE (Remember to wear tennis shoes)
Friday- Library (Remember to return your books)
Links to Learning
- www.starfall.com Fun reading games for beginning learners
- www.nasa.gov/audience/forkids/games/index.html Math and Science games that are fun for kids
- www.uptoten.com/kids/kidsgames-home.html Counting games for kids up to age 10
- www.pbskids.org/lions/games Games with characters from the reading show “Between the Lions”
- www.funbrain.com/kidscenter.html Reading and Math games
- www.nationalgeographic.com/kids/games Games with animals that make learning about Science fun for kids
- www.pbsks.org/gameids Games with all the PBS characters
- www.scholastic.com/kids/games.htm Reading games and great books all in one great site
- www.gameskidsplay.net Fun outdoor games for kids
- www.harcourtschool.com/menus/trophies/menu.html Harcourt Trophies is our Reading series. This site has a lot of Reading and Language games.
Library & Scholastic
Allow your child to visit our local library and get his/her own book card. Then they can check out their own books.
Mrs. Hassell allows students to check out two books per week if they returned the two from the previous week.
You may want to order books for your child through Scholastic Book Club online. When you order a book online, we get a free book for our classroom.
You will need our CLASS CODE:GLHFV to do so.
Click here for the link to order your books: